Clermont, Florida

I am a very easy to please and understanding clint.But I have no tolerance for animal abuse and environmental impact issies.

As Fed Ex has decided to offer air transportation to whales and dolphin catchers I have cut all professional business with these company.

Enough is enough for a company who offers service for dolphin and cetacean killers and trafficking.Sea of blood where they kill the dolphins, diabolical & abhorrent!!!

Review about: Animal Abuse.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

can someone explain this too me more...what does this company support, and what happens?? the picture up there makes me sick!!!! heartbreaking to see that and then realize what i am looking at..humans will be the down fall of the world as we know it.

Paradise, California, United States #830711

I'm disappointed to know you still support the evil industry of capture / slaughter of marine mammals and large animals ( polar bears) by offering transport services.You are perpetuating a type of cruelty that is not acceptable.

These creatures come from violent captures where many die in the process. Only a handful of airlines, such as your company, will stoop low enough to comply to these requests. Please stop transporting live cetaceans and exotic animals for the industries of captivity.

I will boycott your company until this stops.

Chris E
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #830662

I totally agree at least UPS stopped shipping LIVE animals.I wont ever use FED Ex again while they help a company that PROFITS from an animal.

it isn't always about the money, pity fred smith isn't still around, I think he would stop it from happening.FED EX shame on you or you can go down the drain with seaworld #emptythetanks