Fedex - Review from Clermont, Florida

1350 of 3090 Fedex reviews

I am a very easy to please and understanding clint.But I have no tolerance for animal abuse and environmental impact issies.

As Fed Ex has decided to offer air transportation to whales and dolphin catchers I have cut all professional business with these company.

Enough is enough for a company who offers service for dolphin and cetacean killers and trafficking.Sea of blood where they kill the dolphins, diabolical & abhorrent!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1350 of 3090 Fedex reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 17, 2014 #886056

can someone explain this too me more...what does this company support, and what happens?? the picture up there makes me sick!!!! heartbreaking to see that and then realize what i am looking at..humans will be the down fall of the world as we know it.

0 0 Reply

Jun 23, 2014 #830711 Paradise, California, United States

I'm disappointed to know you still support the evil industry of capture / slaughter of marine mammals and large animals ( polar bears) by offering transport services. You are perpetuating a type of cruelty that is not acceptable. These creatures come from violent captures where many die in the process. Only a handful of airlines, such as your company, will stoop low enough to comply to these requests. Please stop transporting live cetaceans and exotic animals for the industries of captivity. I will boycott your company until this stops.

2 0 Reply
Chris E

Jun 22, 2014 #830662 Knoxville, Tennessee, United States

I totally agree at least UPS stopped shipping LIVE animals. I wont ever use FED Ex again while they help a company that PROFITS from an animal. it isn't always about the money, pity fred smith isn't still around, I think he would stop it from happening. FED EX shame on you or you can go down the drain with seaworld #emptythetanks

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fedex. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about
×