I am a very easy to please and understanding clint.But I have no tolerance for animal abuse and environmental impact issies.
As Fed Ex has decided to offer air transportation to whales and dolphin catchers I have cut all professional business with these company.
Enough is enough for a company who offers service for dolphin and cetacean killers and trafficking.Sea of blood where they kill the dolphins, diabolical & abhorrent!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Animal Abuse
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "This was the tracking number 662200402405 Which is linked with the below new case number 0929632066 Here are the list of the things missing from the consignment a package containing 8 Indian..."
- "On 04/29 I handed smart post package Track# 61299998825440431742 to your driver when he was picking up appx 5pm from the Fedex Drop Box in from of DiBennedettos restaurant at..."
- "Don't ever waste your money on rainbow play system. We spent nearly $10,000 in 2012 not even four years later our system looks terrible and is literally rotting away. We..."
- "I am looking for the laser glue that was attached to the laser. This glue was in a small squeeze container attached to a laser light that hardened the glue...."
- "This medicine SUCKS. My sister paid $13.00 for this and it didnt work at all. And the medicine didnt even last. She had it for 2 1/2 weeks and she's..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."