FedEx- Harahan, La

Has the WORSE customer service ever!I requested an overnight package to be delivered overnight by Capital One.

I monitored activity of package via email and text message alerts constantly. Needless to say I did not receive package by the date and time noted in email and text messages. After making contact with FedEx I learned that there was a sorting error and the package would be delayed another 24 hrs. REALLY?

It takes 48 hours to correct a sorting error. UNACCEPTABLE! After being on the phone w/ FedEx for three hours, no one would take responsibility for their error. The representatives I spoke with were very dismissive and unconcerned with the exception of one Millcent (CAT).

I believe many of the employees at the Harahan location are incompetent, unconcerned, and very content with their assigned positions with FedEx and are only there to collect a pay check. Their attitudes and work ethic have an impact on production and efficiency of task required of them.

When asked to speak to someone to share my concerns/grievance with I passed around from department to department.An AWFUL experience!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments