filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

Recently, ordered a tankless water heater. Well, Fedex claims my address in Gaffney, SC doesn't exist ... I guess our farm disappeared in the two weeks since the previous delivery ... Some genius at Spartanburg Fedex Terminal decides that no, I live in another city and redirects the water heater to an address in Charlotte, NC. No one bothered to pick up the phone and simply call little ole, me. When I looked on the mobile tracking app, I find it says the package was delivered to here in Gaffney. Immediately call Fedex. They insist, I really mean insist, they delivered it to the Farm in Gaffney. They try to claim the package is/must be incorrectly addressed ... I repeatedly tell them, no, this IS the correct address. You can guess it goes downhill from here ... They asked 24 hours to look into the matter. I gave them 24 hrs and called back. At first, I am told that the unit is being held in Charlotte Terminal. In process of waiting for the 'assigned customer service manager', I find out the truth of what happened with the misdirection of the water heater ... The 'assigned customer service manager' finally gets on the line, not knowing what I had just found out ... He makes a fatal mistake in my mind. He outright lies to me about the status. That Fedex found out nothing about the package and is insisting their records show proper delivery ... Yep, I nailed him on it. Matter is far from resolved. I have opened a Fedex claim. Not expecting quick resolution and will continue to roil on them in whatever form I can.

Fedex - Slow as molasses

They need to get with the program and speed up there service to there customers
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 1 day ago.

Fedex - Slow as molasses on a January day

My package took forever to arrive sat 130 miles from me for 19 hours and to box looked like it had went through a war on its way
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 1 day ago.

Fedex - Missing
My packages constantly delivered to wrong home and now I have a missing package. Christmas gift for mom I’m so upset.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 15.
Show

Fedex - Shipments sit in Bloomington center, CA for days.

Shipments to southern California, very often it arrived in Bloomington, CA the shipment will sit there for days before they transferred to next location. This happens many times. Whether it's busy season or regular season. The latest one my order was shipped from Azusa, CA to Diamond Bar, CA on Friday. It arrived Bloomington, CA overnight. The delivery date is 5 days later - next Friday. Go figure. The other time I ordered wine. Wine arrived in Bloomington, CA but was delivered 3 days later.
Reply to reviews
Fed ex does suck. I was supposed to sign for a package and of course they deliver it while I’m at work then tell me to come to their facility to pick it up then the package is of course not there and out for delivery and I’m not home. The driver was supposed to show at...
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 15.
anon

Fedex sucks, its a company that low key harasses people. aka gang stalking.

Fedex - Dont deliver when they said

got e mail said pakage was to be delivered 11/14/2010 never showed got another e mail saying they couldn't find address. called fed ex said it was out for delivery 11/15/2018 driver was supposed to call never called .called fed ex 4 times could tell me nothing.

Fedex - Left a monitor sitting in the rain
The genius who delivered an HD monitor that was a Christmas present for my son, left it sitting exposed in the rain. The box was clearly marked (all over) as a monitor, and even had *** in the box where someone grabbed it. Just takes a special kind of stupid or someone who really doesn't care about his job to do something like this.

Fedex - Haven't received a package yet...been two weeks

I keep seeing that my package was received at the Fed Ex in Kernersville, NC and with every single day that goes by since December 4, 2018 I get the same message. My package was received, on the truck and on its way! Then by the end of the day nothing and I see it is still at Fed Ex. I live in Greensboro, NC and my neighbors have been getting their UPS packages but my Fed Ex package is a no show. I called the 1-800 number with no success. They asked if I could pick it up! I paid for it to be delivered to me!!!! I need someone to look into this. If I am not going to receive my package I need to know so I can try and get my money back from where I ordered it from (Bare Necessities) HELP!!!

Fedex - Liars

Three times now they have lied about a package. They say my address is incorrect, when there is nothing wrong. They mark my residence as a business and say no one is there, when people are home. They create duplicate tracking numbers to cover themselves: one number says my package has been delivered, the other says it’s on the truck. I do not order from companies that use Fedex.

Fedex - No delivery

I have been waiting all day for a package which I now find out is not even in the area. This was after I took a full day off after receiving a call in the AM telling me that I had to be home to receive it today, checking their terrible website which stated it will be delivered today and Chatting on their website with people who don't know what they are talking about but told me it would be here by 8pm, Then I checked their website at 7:55pm only to see that the delivery is now pending. I honestly don't know how this company stays in business. Horrible company!!!!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 14.