filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

Recently, ordered a tankless water heater. Well, Fedex claims my address in Gaffney, SC doesn't exist ... I guess our farm disappeared in the two weeks since the previous delivery ... Some genius at Spartanburg Fedex Terminal decides that no, I live in another city and redirects the water heater to an address in Charlotte, NC. No one bothered to pick up the phone and simply call little ole, me. When I looked on the mobile tracking app, I find it says the package was delivered to here in Gaffney. Immediately call Fedex. They insist, I really mean insist, they delivered it to the Farm in Gaffney. They try to claim the package is/must be incorrectly addressed ... I repeatedly tell them, no, this IS the correct address. You can guess it goes downhill from here ... They asked 24 hours to look into the matter. I gave them 24 hrs and called back. At first, I am told that the unit is being held in Charlotte Terminal. In process of waiting for the 'assigned customer service manager', I find out the truth of what happened with the misdirection of the water heater ... The 'assigned customer service manager' finally gets on the line, not knowing what I had just found out ... He makes a fatal mistake in my mind. He outright lies to me about the status. That Fedex found out nothing about the package and is insisting their records show proper delivery ... Yep, I nailed him on it. Matter is far from resolved. I have opened a Fedex claim. Not expecting quick resolution and will continue to roil on them in whatever form I can.

Fedex - Liars

Three times now they have lied about a package. They say my address is incorrect, when there is nothing wrong. They mark my residence as a business and say no one is there, when people are home. They create duplicate tracking numbers to cover themselves: one number says my package has been delivered, the other says it’s on the truck. I do not order from companies that use Fedex.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 33 minutes ago.

Fedex - No delivery

I have been waiting all day for a package which I now find out is not even in the area. This was after I took a full day off after receiving a call in the AM telling me that I had to be home to receive it today, checking their terrible website which stated it will be delivered today and Chatting on their website with people who don't know what they are talking about but told me it would be here by 8pm, Then I checked their website at 7:55pm only to see that the delivery is now pending. I honestly don't know how this company stays in business. Horrible company!!!!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 11 hours ago.

Continued FEDEX NON delivery

Today now THREE exceptions claimed by Fedex not to make the delivery. Pathetic. There ARE NO weather reasons to make an exception. They are simply overwhelmed and unable to manage the volume. I will got from now on with UPS whenever possible. At least they are making deliveries.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 13 hours ago.

Fedex sucks!

Tracking said delivery befote 8 pm. Left a note on my door I'd be home after 3 pm. Got home and found sticker to pick up my package at walgreens. Went to walgreens after 4 pm but no package. Was told to return after 5 pm. Went back after 6 pm but still no package. Why am I being jerked around? Why do i have to go chasing my package around? Its *** I am also going to complain to QVC! FEDex service sucks!!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 13 hours ago.
Reply to reviews
So, "SmartPost" is a co-marketing initiative between (normally reliable) FedEx and (normally unreliable USPS) whereby FedEx contracts with its customer to handle the transit of a package to a local USPS facility at which point the USPS takes over and delivers it to the...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 15 hours ago.

Fedex - Ran over our yard and tore it up

Saw a box type fex ex truck run over our yard( huge rocks on the border were also torn up). This is sod and he drove over the length of our yard! Could not get a tag or number but it happened between 2:30-3:30 12/14/18 at 242 Bee Ridge Rd, Asheville, NC 28803..he turned up Barger Rd. When he came back our neighbors yard was driven over too!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 15 hours ago.

FedEx Driver Broke our Sewer

Our FedEx Ground driver backed into our yard and split our sewer pipe back in early August. It is the end of December and ARC Claims has ignored us when getting status of our claim. ARC is a really bad claims company, I was a FedEx Ground Terminal Manager and I know how bad they are.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 16 hours ago.
Show

FEDEX in Kennesaw, GA is the worst this time of year !

I really am tired of contacting FEDEX about packages I don't receive every year this time of year ! I cringe every time I see that my package is coming by way of FEDEX in Kennesaw, GA. My package from Sam's Club has the status of being delivered to my front porch at 12:05 yesterday. I still haven't seen it and none of my neighbors have either. "Delivered Thursday 12/13/2018 at 12:05 pm" very disappointed to say the least
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 19 hours ago.

Fedex - Delivery

What does delivery exception Mean I was tracking my package said it was on truck but now says that??
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 1 day ago.
2.1

Fedex - Horribly slow, deceptive tracking updates

Package reported shipped on 12-4. 12-8 showed departed the last facility before my location. 12-12, status finally changed after I called to see what "departed" meant and was given the standard BS by someone that could barely speak English. 12-12, late in the day the status changed to arrived at a Smartpost facilty in the exact same city it supposedly departed from on 12-8. 4 days to change facilities while status shows departed the arrival facility? When I called and asked if "departed" just meant it was sitting in a lot, the question was unanswered or at least unintelligibly responded to. 12-13 status reports shipment info sent to USPS, but USPS still has no info on the shipment. The package could have been hand delivered from the origination point by now by someone walking.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 1 day ago.