I am SO annoyed with FedEx right now. I don't usually post reviews for stuff online, but this one just really pissed me off. I have been AWAITING a package today. That means I have left all doors in the house open as well as my ears - so that I wouldn't miss the doorbell. I knew the package would probably get here today and I was right. The door bell rang - I was on the first floor and it took me about 30 seconds to get out of the room, through the hallway, down the stairs and to the front door. I opened it to happily receive my new shoes and...the FedEx guy was already back in his van and had the vehicle half way turned around.

What the heck???

He MUST have rang the doorbell and turned around and left right away. Seriously. He didn't even wait if someone comes to the door. And the worst thing: It will be the exact same tomorrow, when he redelivers the package -.-

USELESS.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Lucky you he actually rang the bell!!Mine didn't care to do it!

They told me after my call that they were sorry and then the guy would come back to give me my package and to look by the window just in case!And guess what he never came back!!!