I came in to make some color copies of a flyer at FedEx Beverly Hills, 90212 at 11:00 AM on 3/22.When I approached the counter, I was the only customer.

The man behind the counter ignored me and continued to load a machine. I eventually got the attention of the assistant manager in charge as he came back to the counter area. He was very courteous and helped me initiate the color machine. I returned to the counter.

The other man was there. He quickly rang me up for the paper I used and printed out two receipts. I returned 2 hours later. This man was in charge as the afternoon manager.

I waited at the counter for a minute until he looked up and asked me "what do you want?" I explained I seem to have been charged twice. As it turned out, I later discovered I had misunderstood. One of the receipts he gave me earlier was a duplicate receipt for another date. I thought I was being charged again.

The manager might have pointed out my misunderstanding by explaining details on the receipts. Instead he was very curt and simply told me "I understood the receipts and you don't". I became angry and repeated my concern. I shouted .

I should not have done this, even though he had been rude. He then said he would not talk with me. I repeated my concern about the receipts and asked him to explain. He became angry and said "look me in the eye when you talk to me!" He was very tense and aggressive at this point.

I apologized for my impatience, but asked him again to explain. His reply was "I don't want your apology". I left the store, later a bit embarrassed over my own misinterpretation of the receipt problem, but still very upset at the aggressive and rude way I had been treated.

Previously, I have always been very pleased with service and treatment at this site.Never had a problem until now.

This reviewer shared experience about "rude and demeaning service" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about copying service from FedEx was rude and aggressive behavior Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments