Western Springs, Illinois

This evening, 4/10/14, at about 9:00 p.m., after 12 hours of work, I took my car out of the parking lot and wanted to park it in front of my building at 29 S.LaSalle Street in Chicago (60603).

When I drove to the front of the building, there was an empty parking space, but the FedEx van was double parked in front of the space with its flashing lights, blocking the north lane on LaSalle Street. I put on my flashers and went into the Fed Ex Store. NO ONE was manning the store! I went to the security guard of my bldg and asked about the driver.

She pointed to the messenger service on across from the security desk. There were two FedEx drivers in the office. I knocked on the door and asked one of the messenger employees to have them to move the van. He said something to the drivers and walked away.

The drivers smiled at each other and kept on working, totally ignoring my request that they move their double-parked van. I waited a few minutes and walked away. I parked my car across the street. When I came back into the building, the driver said, "It's too bad that you can't have your way today." What arrogance!

How rude! Obviously FedEx doesn't believe that they have to follow the same parking rules as others, in addition to blocking open parking spaces and cars next to them! Obviously this Fed Ex driver is very secure with her job such that she disrespects people.

FedEx, can't you find friendlier drivers who obey traffic rules and people they serve??Victoria Rock

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

LouSkunt69

Maybe you should let them finish their job!