Turnaround Time

WARNING to any business owners, or personal consumers using this company for shipments. They will lose your packages, then give you the run around.

They did not deliver my package on time, wouldn't let me pick it up, and delayed shipping for another 2 days all while the package is 15 miles from me. Scheduled for overnight 10:30am deliver on a friday, Weather conditions caused delays, Instead of delivering Saturday, I am being told I would have to wait until Monday because the package was not scheduled to be delivered on a weekend. Their website specifically says Saturdays home deliveries are available at no additional cost. I even offered to pick the package up at their facility.

They will not help at all. Every time I tried to get an answer, their workers were rude, talked over me, and kept telling me the same info, that they have no control over the package and are waiting on someone else.

Fedex is by far the worst delivery company out there and I will also be speaking with the company that shipped my package to let them know what happened and hope they choose not to do business with Fedex in the future.

I spoke with numerous people, including the manager Tyler, who refused to help, and kept replying with a "corporate" answer..."We understand, but theres nothing we can do." I paid extra for overnight shipping, and because of a one day delay, I have to wait until Monday, 4 days from the original ship date, because the package isn't marked for Saturday delivery. There is a reason this company has the lowest ratings of any delivery company in America, and i would advice you that a carrier pigeon would be a better way to deliver packages.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not delivered, Fedex lying, Slow delivery, Any of the times your driver incorrectly delivered to my home.

Comments