5.0
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I heard the fedex truck outside and grabbed my coat and the garage opener.I opened the door and asked if he could put the 2 huge boxes in the garage, after he had rolled one on the porch.

He said that if I would have seen him struggling earlier, by the truck, he would have done that. I did not know that he was here at all, until I heard the truck. My garage is 20 feet away and he would not put them in there. What if I had been an elderly person?

What happened to being nice. He could have came knocked on the door and let me know that my delivery was here, first.

No damage was done to the boxes.(2 recliners)

This person wrote the review because of "rude driver" of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude driver. Author liked the most easy tracking. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments