yesterday 2/7/17- your driver delivered 2 heavy boxes, blocking my doorway,creating a trip hazard.In addition both boxes were crack and my front stoop was covered in cat litter.

Today 2/8/17 my reorder was being delivered. I walked over to fed x ground truck USDOT 265752. This driver saw the re-ordered boxes leaking & said, "what do you want me to do"?, in a very nasty tone. I explained what had happened the day before.

I said I am not accepting these packages. He started arguing with me and said that i looked like a man, (I am a woman). He said "yeah yeah keep on talking, blah blah blah. This guy is a real *** and I do not want him anywhere near my house.

I am going to call the police & file a harrassment suit against him and Fed ex. I have never in all my life been so disrespected by your company or anyone for that matter. I hope someone looks into this matter. He is a poor representation of your fine company & service.

Should these boxes appear on my doorstep again, and cat litter all over my property I will be sending Fed Ex the cleaning bill.

It took me two days to clean up.And this driver was going to do the same thing the other driver did, DUMP IT ON MY PROPERTY...

Review about: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Rude driver.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments