Avondale, Pennsylvania

My Amazon order arrived at my home via FedEx on December 31, 2015. In the box was a $29.99 blanket. My driveway is approximately 1,500 feet from our house. I was standing in my driveway retrieving my mail from our locked mailbox when the driver pulls up near me in a U-Haul truck, not a FedEx truck, and asked me if I lived here. I stated yes. By the way, our home is located on 6 acres of land. This driver appeared to me to have been born somewhere in the Middle East, asked me for I.D. to prove, that I live in “that beautiful big home”, his words in broken English, before he would give me my package. I am a Black woman whose Maternal Grandfather was 100% Native American.

I told him that I would call the State Police if he did not give me my package. The next time his happens to me, I will indeed, request from the driver to present to me his I.D. along with his Green Card as I need to know if he is in my country legally!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

What are you crying about? You would whine even more if he gave your package to some random person on the street. He's just doing his job you little baby!