4.0

It was my first time shipping something FedEx that was THIS expensive (around $3k).I was told by the person on the phone I would sign something when driver came to pick up the package.

Driver arrives and when I hand him the package (an Alienware14 Gaming Laptop) he jsut starts walking away; doesn't say a word. I asked , "am I suppose to get a paper or sign anything showing it was picked up?". He just snaps,"No". And kept walking.

I asked again; trying to explain my concern, "I was told that I would sign a paper or be given something to show it was picked up. This is a very expansive item and I'm just worried and want to make sure it's covered." He said, "HEY! I deal with thousands of dollars every day!".

(Not enough room to finish describing encounter but you get the jist.Very rude driver that obviously hates his job and isn't a people person.)

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was driver unprofessionalism. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx laptop shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Return some items had rude delivery driver and never signed a returned signature on the machine.So barnes and noble los 3 books and never got refunded for stolen items.

They also stolen my ps3 once when I was goong to ship it tp be fixed for laser disc problem that waa in long beach ca. They suck all over.

Worse company ever!Shutdown.