My first anniversary with my girlfriend was yesterday, and because of work related reasons I had to be away from her.So I decided to send her a gift package that I had put together as a surprise.

Unfortunately, I chose Fedex for shipping. Anyway, I went to the store and send the box of gifts off and paided the extra money for priority shipping on friday. Well Monday comes and goes with no word of delivery. Today the package arrives and my girlfriend signs for it, only to have the delivery driver say, "Oh.

This was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Opps." and have him laugh as he walked off. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but because of the date it was important to me and because I paid extra money to have it delivered I was completely repulsed.

I will -never- use Fedex again and insist to everyone I know not to use them.Charging extra money for a sloppy job is simply unacceptable.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Zinix,

You're not alone in this problem. I made the mistake of using Pro Flowers to have flowers delivered to someone for Valentine's Day. Not only did I specifically note that this was to be delivered on Valentine's Day, in advance and not at the last minute, but I also paid extra to ensure this. Little did I know that they passed the order off to FedEx to be delivered. Guess what? It never arrived. Needless to say, I will not use Pro Flowers or FedEx again.

Of course, after the Christmas season and the videos of both FedEx and UPS abusing packages, I guess we're really the suckers here. :cry