I ordered pots and pans and they said that they were delivered and of course never received them and now the'yre F'n with my credit but they can stick up there ***.I did everything that was asked of me including filling out there *** form and went to the Yonkers Police dept.

which they told me to do and they would'nt make a report because the police said that it was between fed-ex and these ***. Fed-Ex can't even provide them with a signature to prove that it was delivered and yet the morons who work for customer service and continue to bill me which by the way will never see a dime continue to bust my chops. and send me bills. They should be called Fingershit and are nothing but thieving bastards.

If you plan on opening an acct. with these ***, RUN!!!

unless you want them to try and ruin your credit which is probably the only thing that they are good at.Next stop Better Business Bureau.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I always use package tracker on the net.FedX and UPS just leave the package by your door, they dont ring the doorbell, so anyone could come along and take your package, They even once set the GPS I ordered on my mailbox door!

I am so surprised someone driving by didnt lift it.I would have been out 180 dollars, because it WAS delivered