I broke my phone on a Saturday evening and put a claim in the following day.Considering it was a Sunday the claim for a new phone wouldn't go in until Monday.

After talking to AT&T, they said the latest I should receive a phone would be Tuesday. It is now Thursday and not only has Fedex delivered my package to the wrong address but they have done NOTHING about it to help me. The worst part is, I have no phone to contact them and I have been using my roommates when I get a chance and the Fedex customer service continues to dance in circles while my phone is neither retrieved nor delivered.

Not to mention I paid $100 to get my phone replaced and still do not have it.I will NEVER be doing service with Fedex ever again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments