Spent all day Saturday waiting for a Fedex delivery, only to watch van (not fedex truck) pull up out front and passenger leap out and post a missed delivery tag on my front door(and throw the trash on the porch) than jump back in the van and speed away.Called fedex customer service and after 15 mins or so on the phone, local supervisor called me and said he sent the driver back, to watch for him.

He pulled up, driver this time got out, came up with a horrible attitude. Got my package, started back in the door, he said a few choice words, so I asked him what he said, he started screaming at me!

Alright, back to the phone, called his supervisor back, told him what happened.I WILL NEVER SHIP FEDEX OR BUY FROM A COMPANY THAT DOES EVER AGAIN!!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I wouldn't order anything ever again, because you don't get to choose how someone sends you something and half the time it's FEDEX. Guess what they are going to do to every single package you ever have delivered? Smash it, step on it, throw it around, use it as a toilet bowl freshener, etc.

The trash was the backside of the self stick door tag, about the size of 1/3 sheet of paper. Really pissed him off when I told him to pick it up!

Yes, Fed Ex is using these "independent contractors" and some of them are no good, just greedy. Not a plan.

Mike_mn

When you say "(and throw the trash on the porch)", do you mean the package he delivered?

Sounds like scam to me. The driver had an acomplence driving his route posting 'missed Delivery' tags! You proably ruined whatever plans he had for those packages, and day!

Good for you!