Sent 6 big boxes a few weeks ago. Had to use two different debit cards on their website due to some glitch.
Called customer service, they said it happens a lot and they don't know why. The debit authorizations were held from my account, so I continued to spend normally. FedEx let the authorizations expire after a week and I eventually spent the money from my debit account, not knowing their charges never came through and the money I was spending was actually released authorizations. (My account fluctuates daily because I use it for my ebay business, so I can't keep a normal ledger.
I verify my debit account balance daily online). Now they're trying to charge the cards again, making new authorizations for these charges. Not the kind of billing errors I would expect from a large trusted shipper.
Most surprised that customer service said it's a common problem but don't know why it happens. I'll stick with UPS and USPS from now on.
Reason of review: Order processing issue.
Monetary Loss: $300.
Preferred solution: Price reduction.
I liked: Friendly customer service, On-time delivery.
I didn't like: Unexplained billing errors, Unauthorized re-billing of charges, Website debit card acceptance, Unexplained website errors.