Ebensburg, Pennsylvania
3.8
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Sent 6 big boxes a few weeks ago. Had to use two different debit cards on their website due to some glitch.

Called customer service, they said it happens a lot and they don't know why. The debit authorizations were held from my account, so I continued to spend normally. FedEx let the authorizations expire after a week and I eventually spent the money from my debit account, not knowing their charges never came through and the money I was spending was actually released authorizations. (My account fluctuates daily because I use it for my ebay business, so I can't keep a normal ledger.

I verify my debit account balance daily online). Now they're trying to charge the cards again, making new authorizations for these charges. Not the kind of billing errors I would expect from a large trusted shipper.

Most surprised that customer service said it's a common problem but don't know why it happens. I'll stick with UPS and USPS from now on.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Friendly customer service, On-time delivery.

I didn't like: Unexplained billing errors, Unauthorized re-billing of charges, Website debit card acceptance, Unexplained website errors.

• Paypal Debit Card
  • Expired Credit Card Authorization
  • Fedex Billing Problems
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 14, 2015.

Comments

#1020469

how about you track your purchases better then? any business big or small should be able to track it's finances if not HIRE someone to do it for you.

whenever I spend ANYTHING I always check my account for pending transactions, deduct that from what it says I have available and then take another $25 or so off from that just to have a buffer of what I know I can/can't spend.

people need to take more responsibility for their own inability to track their purchases and what not.

that being said, I don't see how they can reissue charges after the others expired? seems a bit fishy to me and something you should take up with your bank and also file formal complaints against FEDEX.