Update by user Nov 30, 2013

Title is supposed to read "FedEd - Shipment scheduled for Friday will now be delivered Monday"

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2013

My very important ground package was sitting on the truck for delivery on Thanksgiving Day Thursday and a note was on the tracking site that said it was rescheduled for Friday.I completely understand why.

Everyone want to have the holiday, I'm ok with that. I stayed home all day Friday awaiting my very important package that I needed for this weekend for an event. On Friday evening the Tracker reported that now expected delivery was to be on Monday, Dec 2nd. On Friday Evening I called 4 times complaining how important that shipment was and finally after the fourth call that got escalated I received a case number and promised I would get it on Saturday.

I just called back (Saturday at 1:30pm) with tracking number and case number in hand and the representative says no such shipment from ground dept. to Saturday Delivery Dept. was possible and that I could not go and pick it up. He said they (Ground) dept.

are an entirely separately run facility and no one is there and no one has access. I have been lied to, FedEx has ruined my event, I will give very strong advice to anyone to NOT use FedEx if they expect any kind of decent service.

My package has been sitting in a truck at their facility since Thursday Morning at 5:40 and I wont get it, maybe till Monday Dec, 2nd.FedEx treats Ground Shippers as second class citizens!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments