To Whom it May Concern

I would like to put a complaint against FedEx courier services (Hosdere Branch, Ankara, Turkey) , because of a shipment that haven't been delivered to me at home, rather they send it back to the shipper in USA (pretending they haven't fond anyone at home, which is impossible), instead of calling me first, send me an email or at least leave me a message with the security agents in our building!!

Don't they have the obligation to deliver shipments to the address mentioned on the packet??!!

Should I have picked it up myself from their office??!!

The tracking number: 605821700166 - Shipping fees were: 39.95 US$ and the whole missing shipment price was: 111.80 US$

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Bad service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

If I hadn't been sitting next to my front room door, I would not known I had a package.The driver just put it in a chair on my pouch and walk away didn't knock or ring the door bell.

You would think with the up coming holidays and all the thefts reported Fedex would wants to make sure their customers receive all items coming through them NOW and THEN.But when you don't care about your company what can you expect?

Ankara, Ankara, Turkey #893964

In addition to what I said in my post, I always kept an eye on the tracking number, where the webpage never mentioned that the shipment arrived to Ankara!, it only mentioned Istanbul, then "back to shipper"!!!

Dolly 2014