They shipped the package to my apartment using the correct address, but the wrong recipient's name, so my roommate turned them away because he didn't recognize the name.I just spent my entire morning at my apartment so that I could receive it when they said they were planning on bringing it back the next day, but there was no attempt at delivery.

They falsely claim they attempted to deliver it, and are now going to be returning it to the shipper.Part of this is probably Verizon at fault, but since I'm waiting on a phone to be shipped, I cannot call their customer support, and they have no other means of contact.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments