Not resolved
1 comment

Beware of shipping international packages using Fedex. In most foreign countries Fedex really doesn't deliver anything.

They just have a warehouse and office at the main airports in the foreign countries. They hand off the package to a local courier for final delivery. The overnight envelope I sent to Panama was delivered in 8 days (ie late); the enveloped had been opened (most likely by their courier); and some of the items in the envelope were stolen.

If you are going to send anything important overseas, you might be a lot happier using DHL. Maybe it has a better chance arriving on time and not getting pilfered along the way.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

What you are asking for is basic lailibity insurance. It covers your for your lailibity in an auto accident but does not cover your car.

If you are going to be added to your husbands policy eventually, you want to be sure that you have the same lailibity limits as him.I would suggest 100/300/100. It's not too much more expensive than basic lailibity but it's definately worth it. Minimum lailibity in your state is 25/50/10. That means the MOST that the insurance company will pay out if there is a loss is $ 25,000 per person, $ 50,000 per accident and $ 10,000 for property damage.So basically, if you hit an expensive car, or more than one car, the insurance company will only pay $ 10,000 for the damage to the vehicles you hit.

Also, if someone sues you, they will only pay $ 25k per person at a max of $ 50k. That's not very much at all. Getting 100/300/100 is definately worth it. Plus, there are many insurance companies that wont even give you insurance if you dont have at least 100/300/100 as previous insurance.PS in your state, iIf you have no insurance, you are required to show financial responsibility.

This basically means that you have to prove to the DMV that you have at least $ 60k cash at any time.

If you do not provide the department of motor vehicles with that proof then Yes, you are required by law to carry insurance.Hope this helps! Was this answer helpful?

You May Also Like