If you chose to ship with FEDEX and are shipping to a storage unit....BEWARE.Where I have my storage unit accepts packages for my business and then they give the deliver person a key to my storage and the put it inside the unit (no different than delivering to a home) However Fedex Air Service and Freight service is so bad and lazy that they will not deliver to a storage unit.

I notify everyone I can to use any shipping service but NOT FEDEX air and freight divisions.

Amazing how one company has different divisions and different customer service cares or lack of for each one....Use UPS or someone else....or you will get fedup with fedex.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Delivering to a storage unit is no prob.Have the front desk sign for it and put it in your unit.

Would you leave your house key at your front door for ups/fedex and say hey put this package in my kitchen. Well it's the same at the storage unit. The front gives the driver a key and says hey go put it in their unit.

If something comes up missing guess who is to blame.So it's not like delivering to your house at all.

Solon, Ohio, United States #7297

In response to your statement - (no different than delivering to a home).Delivering to a storage unit is a pain in the you know what.

most deliveries are addressed to a company name, only to find out at time of delivery that it is a storage unit.

driving a tractor trailer with a 48 foot trailer in to a mini storage lot is not fun and our chances of damaging property go way up.at least provide a direct phone number for yourself and arrangements can be made to put on a small truck javascript:ac_smilie(':)')

javascript:ac_smilie(':)')