Package was not left when I wasn't home. It was not signature required. It was a small plain padded envelope that easily could have been set between the doors at my single house which is not in a bad area. I get packages almost daily from UPS when I'm not around...I work from home. Also I got no note saying that they tried, I had to research it myself when it didn't show.

The lady on the chat said I could leave a signed note for them to leave it the next day. Wrong, that option wasn't available for this package, God knows why. She said they won't leave it if they don't feel it's safe for some reason. I can see in some cases this can be true, but for my house it is pure bull.

They wanted $5 to leave it next door, 30 feet away...pfff right.

I had to get it at the FedEx office...complained to the guy, he said it was signature required which it absolutely was not and they acknowledged this earlier over the phone. I told him this, got a blank stare.

Overall, I got terrible service and will avoid FedEx whenever possible.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments