Turnaround Time

These guys have been losing my packages for 5 years.Does ANYBODY there know how to read a MAP??????

OK you want 100 words? I'm FED up with FED Ex. It would be easier to walk over to the vendor and pick up the package than depend on these morons. The package is a large bag of Prescription Cat food for my Sick Cat and now I have to wait at least 2 more days till this package is found.

It is probably sitting on the sidewalk at the Wrong address...hope the local stray cats like it.

I am not the only one who wonders how Sped-Ex stays in business.("sped" is a derogatory term for 'special education', meaning "mentally challenged".) Have a nice day folks!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Fedex. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fedex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was package not delivered to home as indicated. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fedex and fedex delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.