Verified Reviewer

So. I purchased a watch online through Walmart.

Two days later i recieve a text message from Fedex stating that my shipment would be delivering the next day and it would require a signature. Being that i'm single and live alone this would not work. Of course this package was also for a birthday gift that would just be arriving in time for the party. So i spend the rest of the day talking to 4 different "customer support representatives" and they basically tell me there is nothing they can do except give me a 6 hour window for delivery but it would require a signature.

Well, i am a traveling salesman so i stayed at home because this delivery window was from 10:25am until 4;25 pm. So i sit all day long and at 4:30 i still have not seen or heard anything from a fedex driver. So i write a note that says " Dear Fedex driver, i waited all day and now am running out to grab some food and will be back in an hour. If you show up, please leave the package".

So i go, get my food and come back. Guess what? right by the note i had taped to my door was a door tag from the fedex driver saying a signature was required and they would attempt the delivery again tomorrow. What would you do?

Take another day off of work to wait on this package?? WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER...

LEAVE THE DAMN PACKAGE OR LET ME AUTHORIZE YOU TO LEAVE IT!!!!! ABSOLUTEY RIDICULOUS

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE FEDEX.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

FedEx Cons: Customer support is hard to understand and completely unhelpful, No ability to work with a manager.

Comments