2.5

Specifically, I am writing a review on behalf of a company who has not authorized me to write on their behalf... but since FedEx is inconveniencing me with their slip-ups, I figured I'd share.

After a massive failure with USPS with a delivery (damaged goods), laptopscreen.com sent out my new order for a replacement LCD screen with express overnight (the one that gets it delivered no matter what the next morning). Tracking information and everything was perfect... said it was to be delivered at 1030a at my residence.

After realizing that they sent it with a signature being required, I called up my neighbor and asked them to keep an eye out for me because I would need them to sign for it so I don't have to go to a FedEx store and pick it up... which would completely defeat the purpose of the delivery... but I digress:

1p rolls around, and I check my tracking status to see if it got dropped off and my neighbor forgot to text me... apparently there were no more available updates for the tracking number.

I called FedEx, and after a few moments on the phone, they confirmed "the package will not be delivered today"

Well that sucks... so I went straight to Laptopscreen.com and requested assistance with the overnight guarantee they had prematurely guaranteed without confirmation... they called FedEx to give them their two cents, and they apparently failed to get the package on the 3am flight to US despite the order being placed and confirmed 130p PST earlier that day.

Now it's supposedly being delivered tomorrow morning "at some point"

Reason of review: haven't delivered yet, but paid for fastest delivery method..

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments