Drayton Valley, Alberta
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

5 days from Toronto I've been waiting,,, I could have drove there and got my parts faster then them ,, my business depends on prompt reliable delivery, and fedex is not prompt or reliable, they suck and they lost a customer with me , never again will I use them ,, remember the movie with Tom hanks,,,,24 hours for a package to go around the world ,, they can't even get a package from Toronto to Alberta in 5 days,now Friday and because they don't get off there *** on weekends, I will have to wait till money now, so that is 7 plus 1 ,,, 8 days,, lame ,,, you guys suck

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of first call resolution, non-delivery of shipment, bankrupted me and for lack of delivery son time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments