I ordered two pairs of jeans online from Kohl's.One pair shipped immediately via Fedex.

The second pair shipped 16 hours later via UPS and USPS. I received that pair yesterday morning (5 days later). I am still waiting for the pair that was shipped via Fedex. Leaving from Dallas, TX, it appears to gone through AR, then made stops in MS and Tennessee.

It finally arrived in my city (Indianapolis) at 12:22 am but Fedex estimates arrival two days from now!

I do not understand why UPS in partnership with the United States Postal service could deliver same item, from same point of origin in a timely manner.

Shame on you, Fedex.Very disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of jeans shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments