Smart Post is just... awful. Unless you have immense patience go with another delivery method. I hate companies that use SmartPost and don't let you pick ANY other options. The service sucks. I ordered a camera last Wednesday (6/23). According to SmartPost, I won't get it until Wednesday, July 6. Seriously!?!? The company who is shipping is only about 100 miles away from here!

I'm finally to the point where I'm boycotting any online vendor that uses Smart Post to ship out my purchase. I simply am furious that it is going to take 3 weeks to get the latest item I've purchased online. When I took the time to google "Smart Post Sucks" I found a site with MANY other angry people... and one seeming Smart Post employee berating everyone who was upset for being "***" and "not understanding what they are complaining about." I just don't understand why packages sit in sorting facilities for DAYS ON END. You'd think they would want to free up room and get those boxes moving. It is just insulting to know that *my* item is sitting in a box somewhere and no one actually feels the need to... oh... I don't know... get it shipped out.

From now on, if I see Smart Post is going to be delivering the item I purchased... I'll just find a different store online. I'd rather pay more money and get better service. A few dollars is worth the frustrating weeks waiting, and hoping, my purchase gets to me in a timely fashion.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments