There are few services as bad as Smartpost. Where else can your package spend days and days just a few miles from your home but completely out of your reach?

The tracking is misleading at best, and often inaccurate. The clearly make sh&t up to make it appear as though the package is constantly moving. IT IS NOT! I love reading that my package left a place hours in the future only to end up back at the same place days later.

I know it uses USPS for this service, but shipping directly through USPS will yield far better results.

It's sad to see FedEx lose some of it's shine through poor decisions like Smartpost. I wonder if it was worth it?

Review about: Fedex Smartpost Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I am currently having the same experience. Ordered a package from the Midwest Sunday to be received Saturday.

Arrived at a Smartpost facility 40 minutes from my house around noon today (Thursday) and it hasn’t moved since. You think they’d get it to go to the USPS for delivery in tomorrow’s mail seeing it’s such a short trip, but noooooo. They’re going to hold it an extra day just to get it there on the due date; God forbid it gets here a day early. It took only 3 days to go 1300 miles, but takes 2 to go 35?

Reminds me of another SmartPost package (through another company) that took less than 24 hours to go 1200 miles, but took 5 DAYS to go the last 40. Makes me just want to jump in my car and go pick it up myself