Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

SMARTPOST is a waste of time and money and does not belong in a society in which things are available to the consumer cheaply and efficiently.Here's my story: my package shipped on 08/22/2017 @ 8:47pm from Henderson CO, SMARTPOST it will take until 09/02/2017 to get to it's destination in GA 1578 miles away (that is 10 days).

Which means that it is traveling at 5.23 miles per hour. How could it possibly be that slow. Is it on a camel? In the future will now go completely out of my way to insure that any item that I have shipped to me IS NEVER SENT BY SMARTPOST, I will warn all of my friends and family and I will post on every social media outlet that I can find how crappy this service is.

If it is the only option I will have to do without, it does not deserve to be paid for.And your customer service agents are obnoxious robots.

Review about: Fedex Smartpost Delivery Service.

Reason of review: my package delivered in a timely manner like a week.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Don't use Fedex Smart Post, I gave them a second chance, boy was that a serious error, I had a package shipped from Tucson to Cheyenne, 2 days for the first 900 miles (good) to Henderson, CO, NE of Denver.Then 10 day to go 10 miles South to USPS in Aurora, CO.

Now I get a notice that it's been transferred to The USPS and the estimated is in another 4 days to Cheyenne.

16 days and I still don't have it.They need to change the name to DUMP POST.