1.2K views

I have no idea why anyone would use smartpost!I package from Southern California was shipped to Central California and it took 6 days!!!

I am convinced I could have walked here faster. What's even more ridiculous is that the shipper used Fedex to ship it to a post office north of me in Sacramento. My package traveled around on a truck in Sacramento for 16 hours before making it to the post office. THEN the post office had to put it on a truck to deliver it to my town and THEN the darn mail truck had to deliver it...

WHY NOT.... just take the darn package to the post office??? 6 days to travel 300 miles????

REALLY????If your are buying something from someone who uses "Fedex", make sure it isn't smart post- there's nothing smart about it!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I tried FedEx Smartpost, and it cost me a lot of business!The best I can figure is, that FedEx figures if you're using them to get to USPS, your business is a second class citizen to their own direct delivery.

Not to mention they can blame the USPS, if they're late.So not only your deliveries are behind theirs, but also they update their tracking only when makes them look good!

3rd order to ship smart post and 3rd order to take too long to get here.Shipments that use to take 3-5 days are now taking more than a week.

The tracking systems is always at least one day if not more behind.I am convinced someone is getting a big kickback from this stupid system.

Smartpost is a trap. If you enjoy seeing misleading tracking info and watching your package take days to move a few miles then this service is for you. It's the equivalent of having your package held hostage just out of reach for a very long time.

Rockford, Illinois, United States #1315701

But I am very satisfied with your home pickup service.

Rockford, Illinois, United States #1315698

Your Smart post really sucks.

I just had my first Dumbpost experience and it is not a good one. This is the slowest most unreliable service available. i don't care how cheap it may be it is not worth it.

Westcliffe, Colorado, United States #1183258

I agree it is way slower than usps

Fed ex and ups both suck period!!!Usps priority mail is the BEST!

3 days every time.Fed ex takes a week no matter what.

Absolutely, hands down the worst possible way to ship a package.I've no idea why anyone would do this.

Learned my lesson.If you're a retailer and you ship via smartpost, you'll never be getting an order from me.

Georgetown, Texas, United States #917181

I ordered an item that was shipped from Orlando,FL to Georgetown, TX.First it took 5 days to get to Dallas.

Then another 4 days to get from Dallas to Houston. Why it went from Dallas to Houston is anything but smart. Houston is 250 miles SE of Dallas. Georgetown is about 165 miles mostly South and a little west of Dallas.

So then it took another 4 days to travel the nearly 200 miles NW from Houston to Georgetown.

So 13 days for a 1/2 pound package to go from Florida to Texas.If you can avoid Smartpost do it.