I sent a Christmas gift to my son in Sylmar, CA. It was ordered on 12/9 and shipped on 12/17 by Figi's in Wisconsin.

It was to be delivered today according to FedEx tracking number. Because FedEx does a hand-off to the the stupid unreliable Postal Service, my son will not have his gift for Christmas. Given a choice, I'll always choose UPS. Grace Howard, 1414 South Saint Andrews Street, Dothan, Alabama 36301.

By the way, this 100 word limit is beyond stupid. Merry Christmas to me. Merry Christmas to me. Merry Christmas to me.

Merry Christmas to me. Merry Christmas to me

Comments

UPS does the same thing. Everybody wants free shipping then complains when they get it

My gift to my son was delivered late on Christmas Eve by USPS. This hand-off to the post office by Fed-Ex adds days to delivery and makes no sense to me. I also fault Figi's for not shipping in a timely manner.