1.2
Turnaround Time

new iPhone due today and received an exception notice saying address is incorrect..looked at online order and it was correct.Called FedEx and added unit # (which the driver could have figured out if he hit the # sign on the keypad to enter my building).

Then, they said it might get delivered by end of day or I could go pick it up between 6-7pm..advised me to wait and see if it got delivered - if not call back around 5pm to see if it was back at the facility and I could pick it up. Called back at 5pm and they swore to me that if I'd be home, they'd deliver between 630 and 8pm using a shuttle driver...so I continued to sit and wait until 8pm.- NO DELIVERY Then, I call back at 800 and the rep said he had no record of my 5pm call...and they couldn't hold it until they made one more attempt tomorrow...So, I couldn't have picked it up today? or I could have - get your lies straight already!

And now, I'm supposed to waste another day sitting home waiting on them to see if they can get it right?sooo disappointed!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments