1.2
Turnaround Time

new iPhone due today and received an exception notice saying address is incorrect..looked at online order and it was correct. Called FedEx and added unit # (which the driver could have figured out if he hit the # sign on the keypad to enter my building).

Then, they said it might get delivered by end of day or I could go pick it up between 6-7pm..advised me to wait and see if it got delivered - if not call back around 5pm to see if it was back at the facility and I could pick it up. Called back at 5pm and they swore to me that if I'd be home, they'd deliver between 630 and 8pm using a shuttle driver...so I continued to sit and wait until 8pm.- NO DELIVERY Then, I call back at 800 and the rep said he had no record of my 5pm call...and they couldn't hold it until they made one more attempt tomorrow...So, I couldn't have picked it up today? or I could have - get your lies straight already!

And now, I'm supposed to waste another day sitting home waiting on them to see if they can get it right? sooo disappointed!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments