I ordered my computer from Ironside Gaming Computers and they ship using fedex.It shipped on June 12 and hasn't arrived yet it is June 17.

Related: FedEx can't deliver, FedEx can't estimate charges, FedEx employees can't help, FedEx CAN'T.

I wasn't available for pickup on the Saturday that it arrived which was okay I very busy. I wasn't concerned about Sunday since post does not run. I called to ask about Monday delivery, they representative said they don't do home delivery. This confused my greatly.

Then Monday comes... I come back home after an outing and find ANOTHER DOOR TAG. This made me furious; I quickly grabbed my phone and called customer support to ask as to why this happened. They hadn't a single clue.

All I was told is I need to be here and that they don't home deliver on Mondays. So now it's tuesday, and I hope to god that it will be here. I get on the website to track my order and it says it will arrive on Wednesday... Great!

Now I call customer support for the third time; they tell me that it has been transferred too another terminal for delivery tomorrow.

Once again I have a life to live and I must cancel it for my delivery.Thanks Fedex for your TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!

Review about: Computer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fedex Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Fedex Ground and Home Delivery are both under the Ground name, but usually use different terminals.HD doesn't deliver on Mondays, while Ground does.

They probably transferred it so they could make sure it got to you.Believe me, us drivers don't want to reattempt your package over and over, we want you to get it.