Fedex - So many failed deliveries!

I ordered my computer from Ironside Gaming Computers and they ship using fedex.It shipped on June 12 and hasn't arrived yet it is June 17.

I wasn't available for pickup on the Saturday that it arrived which was okay I very busy. I wasn't concerned about Sunday since post does not run. I called to ask about Monday delivery, they representative said they don't do home delivery. This confused my greatly.

Then Monday comes... I come back home after an outing and find ANOTHER DOOR TAG. This made me furious; I quickly grabbed my phone and called customer support to ask as to why this happened. They hadn't a single clue.

All I was told is I need to be here and that they don't home deliver on Mondays. So now it's tuesday, and I hope to god that it will be here. I get on the website to track my order and it says it will arrive on Wednesday... Great!

Now I call customer support for the third time; they tell me that it has been transferred too another terminal for delivery tomorrow.

Once again I have a life to live and I must cancel it for my delivery.Thanks Fedex for your TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 23, 2014 #830901

Fedex Ground and Home Delivery are both under the Ground name, but usually use different terminals. HD doesn't deliver on Mondays, while Ground does. They probably transferred it so they could make sure it got to you. Believe me, us drivers don't want to reattempt your package over and over, we want you to get it.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fedex. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fedex.
Filing a new complaint about