I ordered wedding dresses to try on. The first attempt was a Saturday.

My fiance and I were home all day. We go outside to start up the grill and there is a note that they attempted delivery. Ok, whatever maybe the guy was in a hurry. So I sign the paper they left me telling them to go ahead and leave the package.

I didn't realize they don't work on Mondays, so I raced home from work because I was worried about leaving an expensive package on my door step. So we try again today. I made sure the note was still attached to the door, went to work, left early, raced home. Note still there, no package.

I wait for about an hour, and then I have to run an errand. I make sure the note is there I run my errand, come home and no package but the note is still there. About an hour later my brother comes home and says to me: " You know these guys really need to make up their mind what door they are going to leave these on" Apparently they decided to go to the back door ignoring the note on the front door. I have had enough of this game, so I call.

They say they will try again tomorrow. I inform them that it is either today or they can send the package back to the vendor.I let them know I cannot leave work early again and do not feel comfortable having the package left out for an extended period of time.

They will not deliver it today so I called the vendor. I made sure the vendor was aware of the situation and unfortunately for them, they lost an expensive sale.

Comments

Send it to your work if it is sig required ***!