1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I would give 0 stars if possible.

Year after year, our International posts with Fedex has ended up with frustration, either for personal or commercial items. Fedex never ever seems to communicate all our documents and instructions to the various departments at all effectively. As such, we always have our parcels stuck at customs at various international ports or destinations. As such, we have had to make several international calls to these countries, incurring hefty phone bills as a result. Fedex always promises to update the matter with a phone call along the way and they never ever do so. So we have to call them and being put on holds while they chase up various departments to see what's happening. Since 2010, this is the case and can you guys please update your HR systems effectively??? No, I don't think so. I should have stuck with your competitors. It was my mistake to think that Fedex would improve after being reassured of better service the next time.

We paid for express posts to enable a fast delivery of precious items, instead they take much longer than promised. Spent extra on their next day delivery but what's the point?

If you want your items to arrive safely and efficiently, stay away from Fedex! I have wasted enough time and money with Fedex already. This is a warning to potential customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fedex never communicated instructions. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. FedEx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments