Burnley, Lancashire

I was online doing whatever, came back and a page was up asking me to complete a 'survey' of my ISP.with offer of various products as thanks at postage only price, should have clocked it but was late, meds taking effect, post throat cancer.

I ordered a couple of items, they duly arrived, one broken, I thought nothing more about it, not going to make a fuss over £3.50 postage.

So BIG surprise couple weeks later to find they stole almost £200 from my account, theiving BASTARDS !!!

I spent hours online looking for redress, of course emails won't send, I can't speak, my Daughter cant get thru' by 'phone, oh and my 14 day 'trial' period has now expired so no refund applicable, a complete stitch up.

I have sent the whole lot back and am hoping for a refund for the broken item at least, tho' not holding my breath !!!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

You fell for a scam that happened to ship with FedEx so you negatively review FedEx?