Resolved
2.0
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 15, 2014

Still no package returned to sender once again! I've played nice now starting tomorrow I'm calling every 15 min til my package gets here!

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2014

On 11/27/14 i requested for a package to be delivered to my home address overnight shipping.It is now 12/9/14 and still no package.

I have made several attemps to have the issue looked into and have been assured that the problem was resolved and yet still no package! At this point i am now enraged! I called this morning and received great news once again my issue was resolved (we will see)! I was recommended to go to the fedex website and "customize my delivery", first off when the problem is online dont recommend going online to ensure this problem will not happen again.

Anyways i followed the instructions i received only to find yet again the same problem (go *** figure) it will not except my home address or any other address i entered into the system all the addresses i have access to are in the same town and fedex does not recognize any of them. How is this supposed to make my next delivery easier if there is no way to get past the registration page?? I mean seriously fedex are u so *** that its rubbed off on ur programs and operating systems as well? I mean lets get real the world is not perfect its not black and white cut and *** dry there needs to be a grey area somewhere!

Just note this will be the last time i waste my time waiting on fedex! I am now at the point i wonder if any package i have sent threw fedex has ever made it! I dont have the time or energy to waste on a company who obviously does not strive to make things better! By the way my package has be returned to sender twice and now has been setting at the fedex station in okc for over a week!

Another suggestion they gave me was i could go to okc and retreive the package myself! Listen that would be fine with me if i didnt live 2 hrs south of okc and have 3 kids 2 under the age of 3!

I have a life and responsibilities of my own im *** sure not about to do someone elses job who is clearly not able to perform the duties they were hired and probably paid well to do.Thanks and have a nice *** day ill be here once again waiting on my package!

Reason of review: still waiting.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Extremely unsatisfied.

I didn't like: Fact my package is not here.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments