Verified Reviewer

This is the 3rd day my package is out for delivery . First day suppose to come.

No delivery or attempted made. Status online change to delivery pending no delivery date. Called second day women assured me it was on the truck again and I definitely get it by close of business day. Tracking online again had it was out for delivery.

No package came. Status online change to delivery pending no delivery date. Now 3rd day same thing out for delivery on line. I call complain she says on you definitely get it today it has a time on there between 1100am and 435 pm.

Its now almost 6pm no package . Call customer service again held on over 20 minutes only to be told you will get it by close of business today. But they can track driver and have no estimate of when he will come just before close.

This is horrible customer service. Your better of using regular postal service then this group.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THEM HORRIBLE.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments