I ordered some merchandise on 12/23 which had over night shipping.I was supposed to get it on 12/24 Now it's 12/26 and I'm STILL waiting for my package to get here.

I've been sitting home for two days waiting for this package to get here with no signs of coming anytime soon. It was loaded onto the truck at 9am 10 miles away from my house, it's now 3:20 pm and still not here. I will never use this company again. I don't even have the option to go pick it up.

UGH!For now on I know to use ups or usps.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Hey jack, if FedEx employs the finest retards, why don't you work there?

Petersburg, Virginia, United States #766569

Jack Longrod??? More like Jack Nojohnson. What a tool...

Butler, Pennsylvania, United States #766140

Typical Fedex.That company only employs the finest retards.

Excuse after excuse. Somehow UPS and USPS always get my stuff to me on time or ahead of time with no mysterious "shipping exceptions" like "bad weather" from the shipping center 45 minutes away from me on a sunny day or my package just chilling for 2 days un moved.

Then their *** employees on here calling customer cry babies.Probably posting here instead of doing their *** jobs.

Bumpass, Virginia, United States #765185

Somebody call you a waaambulance. Or do you want some cheese with that whine?

Waaa. The world doesn't revolve around you and you phone

to Anonymous #765190

You must work there. Can't stand anyone talking about your company???

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #764182

Ordered on the 23rd? Go to the store yourself and wait in line next time

Malden, Massachusetts, United States #764168

I had the same exact thing happen.They even keep checking in the item which means it has been on and off trucks for the past two days.

I have the company I purchased it from trying to get it delivered tomorrow am.We'll see.

New York City, New York, United States #764117

Thank You for the comment above. My exact words!