I had a package worth $700.00 with a signature required, MY signature.The delivery person, a sub for FedEx, not a direct employee of Fed Ex, told me he rang and when nobody answered he let someone else sign for it.

The man was sitting in the curb in front of the vacant lot next to my house. The man, seeing that nobody was home, ran over to the delivery person and said, "I will sign for it!" The *** delivery person LET that unknown person sign for the package. He was nobody I know, probably a homeless man walking around my neighborhood.

The other option is that the delivery person himself stole the package since he saw the package was filled with 35 pounds of ammunition.

When I spoke with the delivery person he sounded like a very uneducated person who had no experience handling people since he constantly he yelled at me and interrupted me during the entire conversation. He refused to tell me his last name or the name of his supervisor. I hate having to use them but they are the only ones that will deliver ammunition. SCREW THE USPS.

They are supposed to be the delivery service for the people of the US.

THEY should be delivering ammunition.It seems the USPS are not supposed to even deliver perfume since it contains alcohol!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments