3.0
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Package was supposed to be delivered within 48 hours as it usually is.Now and then it is held by customs but these holds are usually dealt with in a day or so.

This time is the first its ever been stuck at Memphis. Been told it was weather related at first then advised that customs needed additional clarifications. Still waiting for call back from Fedex agent regarding what additional information may be needed.status of my package. At this point I am resigned to additional delays.

However it has prompted me to open an account with UPS.This is one occasion where I will no longer put all my eggs in one basket.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $2. ALTHEA2015 is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about package at FedEx was delivery service and being lied to , but reviewer liked delivery person. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada #960604

Updates: called yesterday morning and spoke to customer service agent Cecelia who apologized for the delay, which she agreed was unusual. About an hour after I spoke to her she called back to say that the shipment had left Memphis.

Unfortunately tracking update this morning remains the same. The package is still in Memphis.