Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered something from Hasbro and FedEx is their carrier obviously.Well I placed my order on the 28th of November and it shipped on the 29th of November and the stander shipping was 7 to 10 days after it was shipped out.

It's been 13 days now and they decided that they were just gonna say "oh well we can't find her so we'll just ship it back to the company." I was 15 minutes from a FedEx and I called them and they said they didn't have the package I was looking for when clearly the tracking reference said it was there and I could have went and picked it but they thought hey you'll just send it back so it doesn't look bad on our part.The worst *** shipping company ever along with hasbro.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with no good and stated that there is a room for improvement of delivered to wrond address. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex home delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $21. FedEx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex home delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments