1.9
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

So fed ex decided that a employee can come on your property and her son riding with her ( not employed by fed ex ) and cuss me out and flip me off and no I have to pick up packages only because I told her she was to lazy to walk up 3 steps to secure my packages on the porch from the weather and theives !So as of now my campaign is to have all my friends and family to use USPS and UPS as there provider in there business and personal shipping needs .i made three request to fed ex prior to this incounter to place packages on the porch , there were rained on and not protected and the next delivery filled with water as the bag was left open , so as I seen it I would ask her to put them on the porch out of the weather as it is dog food they were delivering , she said to me it was against her company policy .

I proceeded to tell her I gave permission 3 times and to stop being lazy and just walked u three steps and set it under the porch roof . That's when her son decided he would pipe in and tell me F*** you and flip the bird . So there employees son ( who should not have been with her ) company policy on riders ! Insulted me !

The customer ! And require me to pick my packages up at there facility .

Yea that's good business practice .......use ups-use DHL use uber but if you care one bit about this insodent Don't Use FED EX

Review about: Fedex Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments