I really, really despise Fed Ex.I am not claiming that any of the other freight carriers are better or worse.

I just think we live in a time where no one cares. Simple as that. My issue is with their re-delivery protocol. I had a package scheduled to deliver, while I was out of town.

After the 3rd time, I was left a voicemail indicating he package was being held at one of their delivery terminals in central Phoenix. This information was a direct contradiction to the delivery arrangement that I made with them yesterday, even going as far as getting text updates on the delivery to my home. The last notification received from them was that it would be delivered by EOD today. In calling to verify one more time, I am being told that's not true and the box is still sitting in their terminal.

Frankly, I don't know who to believe. The bottom line is at this point, I just don't care. The package can be returned to the original destination, at the expense of Fed Ex. I'll get my funds backs from the company when it finally lands back at their door.

So, whatever cost that is incurred by Fed Ex to ship back could likely have been avoided if they just made a real effort to contact me..(they have my cell phone #, as that is how they left the message in the first place, (of course, without a return phone number that I could actually CALL and speak to a real person). As for me and my Company, we are closing our Fed Ex account on Monday and going to begin using UPS.

I had a Representative in my office this afternoon who seemed very eager and thorough.I wish someone at FE would just get their head out of their *** long enough to realize they are not the only option.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I live in Phoenix, too, and my new iphone has been sitting in the FedEx downtown office for a week.No attempt to redeliver but I've received an email that it was delivered and left at my front door.

I was home at the time, I have four dogs that bark when someone walks up to the door and that package was NOT delivered. I was treated so rudely by their customer service (two agents gave me completely different stories), I hung up on one of them. I am not going to accept the package and have it returned to Verizon IF they ever try to deliver...which I doubt they will.

They are horrible.Horrible.