Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Twice in a row in dealing with Fedex they have delivered my package incorrectly.The first time about a month ago I shipped a package.

Fedex delivered it 30 minutes away from the actual destination. Thru out the process of "tracking" the incorrectly delivered package Fedex constantly misinformed me, passed on incorrect information, and never followed up with me when they said they would. After numerous phone calls and hours spent dealing with Fedex one week had passed and my package still wasn't delivered properly. Finally with the other parties help I was able to successfully locate the package myself and he had to drive 30 minutes out of his way to pick the package up himself.

I then called Fedex for a shipping refund and after being placed on hold and transferred to several departments for well over an hour I was told that I would have to call back in 3-4 weeks to request a refund because their corporate office would need to receive the invoice from my local office. Yesterday I was to receive a bookshelf and instead was delivered a car part. The driver didn't stop to even wait for me to come to the door. In the time it took me to walk from my couch to the door (less than 10 feet) the driver was already back in his truck and speeding down my street.

I immediately called Fedex to report the error and was told that the driver would be contacted to correct his error that day and I would receive a call from a tracing specialist within 2 hours. After getting off the phone with Fedex I noticed that they were due to close at 3PM (which was 20 minutes away). I immediately called Fedex again and was told that I was misinformed and that I would not receive a call from Fedex until Monday morning and that the shipping error would not be corrected until Monday. Seeing how this was almost the exact same circumstances as their last error 3 weeks ago, I asked to speak with a supervisor.

After being placed on hold for 30 minutes Fedex disconnected my call. I finally gave up, tracked, and retrieved my package myself and in the process delivered the package shipped to me in error.

I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.Nothing but headaches, their drivers cannot read labels, and lots of misinformation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service on the phone and too long for package delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad customer service - problem with delivery " of fedex shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $90. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments