Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

What i sent directly to fedex:

"Worst experience ever.I am trying to run a business and you cannot even pickup one package.

Been on the phone for an hour and a half and still no one knows how to do thier job. All i wanted was someone to pickup he package that was suppose to be picked up yesterday. But no they want to make excuses to why it was not picked up. I paid 13.00 to ship a dang envelope.

It is suppose to be delivered tomorrow.. Thats definately not gonna happen cause you cant pick a package up. I am beyond pissed. I definately didnt want to spend almost 2 hours of my time on the phone with you getting bounced around to different reps..

This is very bad customer service, and a very bad way to treat your customers. If any of my employees ever treated my customers like that i would fire them on the spot. This is ridiculous. i am disgusted.

i will never ship with you again, and i will spread the word about my experience so noone has to go through what i just did. I will stick with usps and ups. They treat thier customers right and they pickup when scheduled, plus their employees actually know how to treat the customers. And yes i talked to the manager, several actually and they shouldnt be managers, just saying.

they are just as bad as the reps.Thanks for ruining my day and *** off my customer who expects her package tomorrow."

This person wrote the review because of "customer service and pickup" at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13 and wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx and fedex pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments