Tracking Tool

Absolutely no concern for customer!Totally unreliable and not responsive.

I ordered a rather heavy and cumbersome item from vendor who paid for Fed Ex home delivery to me. Instead, without attempting to deliver to me at my unit, driver left it at complex office and I saw the tracking info come up on my home computer as I was waiting for the delivery--and it was signed for by a name I did not recognize. That was 4 days ago.

After numerous exchanges, Fed Ex said they had retrieved the package and would deliver to me but they still don't have a date for that.The complex manager says they do this all the time and they have been admonished repeatedly for it but it seems to be SOP.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex home delivery and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex home delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments