I recently ordered items from Lego.Items were shipped from Lego in Mississippi to Cincinnati, Oh.

It took two days fro the article to travel 550 miles (from Mississippi to a FedEx terminal in Independence, Ky (about 17 miles from my home). It then took 9 days to travel that 17 miles. Their customer service is totally lacking. They never return any e mails that I sent (3).

Now I have a small package that was sent from Connecticut to Ohio and it has taken 8 days and it is still somewhere in Indiana.Thank goodness I have an arrangement with Amazon for them to use only the Postal Service----- a lot more dependable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failed service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments