Tracking Tool

I paid Priority mail for an international shipment and after checking the tracking number, it was showing in transit in Memphis when it was suppose to be in Colombia.After several calls to FEDEX I finally found out that they lost my Document.

I told them how important was for me to receive the document .

The only solution that FEDEX gave me , was to wait for the investigation to be completed and that it might take 2 weeks.I asked them for a refund of the money that paid for the shipment and they told me, or to send a replacement of the document free of charge and the answer was it might take 2 weeks for FEDEX to decided if we can give you a refund.

Review about: Fedex Priority Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Whats going on with FEDEX FRANCE? Fedex "I have a box sent from Spain to Hong Kong on Thursday, July 6. It arrived to CDG Paris on Friday July 7, 7 am, and since then is there...." Read more Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "...The package was soaking wet. The packing tape was coming off like ribbons. And if it wasn't for the plastic airpillows that Walmart.com were nice enough to put in this..." Read more Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance" Fedex "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..." Read more Fedex - Failure to deliver despite compromises Fedex "1st attempt: I was at work and wasn't aware a signature was needed for the delivery. Received a door tag with my last name, date, and amount of packages scrawled..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Fan Page Root - Fan Page Robot Fan Page Root "I ordered this software and found out I couldn't get it to work. I emailed the person I ordered it from and this was the response I received. FanPageRobot 10:11..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more